Thursday, May 15, 2014

Long Sufferings



1 Corinthians 13:4-8
New International Version (NIV)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Thank You for today Lord. I am forever in your debt. You give me new mercies each and every day. Today I will have my formal observation and Lord I am ready as I can be. I will keep my mind on you today and know that what happens, will be what needed to happen. I am encouraged and my strength is renewed in you Lord. We are almost at the end of this school year and I can't wait to put it behind me. The weather, the students, the staff, they have all been a challenge. Isn't that what life's all about. I pray that you have a blessed day today. Whatever you are praying for, I ask God to open his heart and ears to hear and feel the intensity of your prayers. Be Blessed and know that you are loved a whole lot.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive