Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Managing My Time Better


Colossians 1:10-12

New International Version (NIV)
10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[a] to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.


Thank You Lord for today. This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in this day. I am so blessed, yet there is so much more that God has in store for me. I am pushed to do more. God will not let me go. As long as I am still reaching out to my Lord, my God is still reaching out to me. I enjoyed Sunday's sermon so much. The central message of a woman who found herself with amnesia in a different land, forgetting where she came from and adjusting to where she found herself living even though it was not her home. Thank God her family found her and they were able to get help for her. Her Father never gave up. He continued to call her name and remind her of who she was to Him. She remembered and she came home, able and willing to love herself and her family. God is good. You did a marvelous job of having visual examples of things that distract us and cause us to look the other way.  I know I have been so distracted with this new school and the new responsibilities at home and work. I thank God for you everyday and I pray that I can do what God ask of me. I want to do all that God ask and more. I am never giving up my assignment. Focus me and direct me to what I need to do. Keep me close and love me. Lord, I am off to a foreign place today. Its not comfortable and I pray that you are with me through this journey. Thank you for loving me Lord. I need you. Have a blessed day today and know that you are loved very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive