Friday, May 2, 2014

Growing out of my little pot into my BIGGER POT

 
 Dear Lord I thank you for everything that is in my life. I am grateful for your mercy and love. I pray everyday that I am remembered by you and that our love is not lost but that we have growth. When I pray for you I am filled with joy in my heart and I am continuing to stay confident. Father God hear my prayers for him today. Let what he asks for be given, and given in abundance. I pray for someone else besides myself because I love him just as I love myself. Lord I see growth today. I believe that I will make a difference with him today. Today will be a new and special day. Something good is going to happen today. I plan to do something for us. Each and every day I will do something to strengthen our relationship. Building for our future. I will not let the time just slip by. We are stronger together than we are apart. Know that you are love so much today. I send 100 kisses your way. When you think about me, that's a kiss. Be blessed today. I love you. Please, repot that plant. I will be working in our school garden today but I have been thinking of working in your garden too. Maybe getting a group of youth to help.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive