Monday, May 19, 2014

Look Forward with Faith





Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.


Thank You God for today. Thank You for your blessings. Today I am blessed to look forward. To Focus on Your Word and Will. I am able to get out of my head and not look to the past for my answers. I will let God show me his hand in my life. I don't rely on my knowledge of things, I rely on what God is directing me to in my life and my relationship with God. My thoughts are too small. I have to remember that God has so much more for me and I have to accept it. God is so awesome. Lord I pray for the faith I need to stay optimistic and determined. My Faith has to take God at his word and believe that if I do what He tells me to do then, He will work it out. I must be obedient. I get mad with myself more than I am with you. You have done nothing to make me mad. I get mad when I don't do what God tells me to do. Then I am disappointed with myself. I have to recommit myself to my faith in the purpose of God. Faith is a weapon. It will renew our spirit and keep us coming back for more. We cannot please God without Faith. Thank You for renewing my Faith. Have a blessed day. I love you and hope that you have a very blessed day today. I pray that your are covered with the blood of Jesus and that your spirit is renewed with Faith.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive