Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Be Alert




Mark 13:32-33

New International Version (NIV)

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[a]! You do not know when that time will come.

Father God, I am praying for your assistance today. When I came to my journal I saw that yesterday's entry never posted. I wrote it and didn't check to see if I had published it. I just needed to hit the button. I guess I wasn't attentive enough. I thought I had. I have to double check. Everyday I pray to you but today I ask you to walk with me yet again. It will require patience and fortitude. We can do this together.  I pray for a calm day today.  Tension is high. Expectation is high.  I am working with you Lord. I am trying to put everything that is on my heart out of my realm of worry. I give it all to you Lord. Help me to refocus and prioritize. So let today begin, all of my concerns are placed before you Lord, together, we manage through this day. Stay close to me Lord and I will stay close to you. I don't know what the day will bring, I can only plan from my small perspective. You know the grand scheme of things Lord. Where do I fit in that schedule? I will keep alert and focus on you Lord. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you. I really do.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive