Thursday, May 29, 2014

Maya Angelou

 

Collossians 2:5
For even though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit...

Dear Lord, you took one of your angels back yesterday. She was a blessing to everyone. She continued to have a very majestic presence throughout her life. When she was in the room, all eyes were on her. Her words commanded our attention. She knew how to reach our hearts and our minds. We will miss her but I pray that she watches over us and will do what she can to keep us safe. Thank you for  sharing some of her time here on earth with me. I was blessed by her visits to our sanctuary. I will remember her fondly with much appreciation for all of her writings and speeches.
Today is another day closer to the end of the school year. It can't come soon enough. I don't want to complain so I will just say nothing. The eighth graders go on their trip today and I'm excited for them. The activities are winding down. Tomorrow is ribbon pinning, then the luncheon and finally graduation. Yeah, I want this group to do well. They deserve an opportunity. I  will be moving to 4th grade next year. That should be an improvement. Hopefully this summer is very productive and life changing. My future demands change. I hope you are doing well. I know you are pulled in so many directions and sometimes you are just drained. Take the time to do something for you. You make a difference in this world and I would not want to think about you not being here to make that change. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special. I love you and I am in love with you. Take Care of yourself. Do something special for yourself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive