Thursday, November 14, 2013

Victory from Defeat

 

Mark 14:55-60

English Standard Version (ESV)
55 Now the chief priests and the whole council[a] were seeking testimony against Jesus to put him to death, but they found none. 56 For many bore false witness against him, but their testimony did not agree. 57 And some stood up and bore false witness against him, saying, 58 “We heard him say, ‘I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and in three days I will build another, not made with hands.’” 59 Yet even about this their testimony did not agree. 60 And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, “Have you no answer to make? What is it that these men testify against you?”[b]


Good Morning Lord. Thank You for today. I'm tired but here. I love the idea that Lord you fully understand me and I am unconditionally loved by you. I pray that you will walk with me today. I know that you don't force me to do anything but if I will give you space and time in my life, you will guide me to your will. Your love is everlasting. I dare to see myself radiant in your eyes. I am loved and cared for by you. When things look their bleakest, there you are Lord. If betrayal is part of my day, Lord send an intercessor. Let the Holy Spirit be with me today. Time is just ticking away. I guess our time is short. God knows what he is doing. Take care of yourself and I will do the same. Action is required. I love you  and pray that our time together is not lost. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive