Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thank You God






Hebrews 7:26-28

26 Such a high priest truly meets our need—one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men in all their weakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

Thank You for waking me up this morning. Thank you for allowing me to sleep through most of the night. I haven't been sleeping well but last night was much better. My Lord and Savior, I love you for guiding me and being my companion on this adventure. I can't do it alone. Our relationship strengthens my faith and makes me feel strong. Lord, I will follow you wherever you lead me.  You make me feel strong. I believe it is possible if you are in the picture. I know we have storms but if I leave the outcome up to you, I know its better than if I try to do it on my own. Together Lord we are powerful. I love you and pray that trust, faith, and love will move us forward. The tangible, what is real and true from God, is what I seek. I don't want the pain, tears and problems of  not believing in this relationship. I want to believe all the time. Thank You God for your faith in me. I know that your are good Lord. Your taste and see that the Lord is good reminds me of my dedication and love for you. It is not my strength, but your strength that I rely on. Lord you are my eternal companion. Guide me through my challenges. Climb with me when necessary and rest with me when I feel I can't go on right now. You are with me, for better or for worse, we are together. I love you. Have a blessed and wonderful faith filled day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive