Monday, November 25, 2013

Love and Happiness



 

John 20:26-28

New International Version (NIV)
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Thank You Lord for yesterday, today and tomorrow. I know you are getting ready to blow my mind. I am praying for the Holy Spirit to come into my life and stir things up. I will focus on pleasing you. I like the part of having to pray unceasingly throughout the day.
As you have in your prayer, My heart is receptive and my mind is alert. I will never be the same, in Jesus name we pray.
My prayers are for a thankful, grateful heart. I am thankful for my life and the people in it. I would not be here today if it wasn't for some of them. I am grateful that the Lord saw fit to include me in his plans. I am an important part of the equation and I will do my best to make you proud.  I have something I must do. Whether you say yes or no, I have to move this train forward, not backwards. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive