Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pleasing God




Thank  be you Lord for today. You have given me the opportunity to let you take control today. I have nothing but love for you today. I didn't have to be perfect today, far from it, but I did show up. That's what I love about making it through the day. I can start off dragging and feeling so out of sorts but some how, some way, I make it through. I think its going to be crazy and it turns out to be not so bad. Crazy is everyday when planning a science fair.. I can't wait for it to be over. What was I thinking in planning these field trips. I think I put more pressure on myself than I need. I have to love how if I don't place a post then there is no scripture. I love the scriptures. Others love the scriptures. We need you. I need you. I'm sadden when I look for word from you and there is nothing. Do you feel like that with me? Do you look for a post and when there is nothing do you feel sad? I look forward to hearing a word from you daily. It makes me feel a little closer to you. I know when I make a post, I am thinking of you while I am writing it. I pray for a more tangible relationship and for a full life together. God is good and I believe he hears my prayers. Speak that which be not as though it was. I will speak the things that I believe and desire and need. I am off to the church for reconciliation for my grandson. I thank God I made it home in time. I have been making it on time today, not by my effort, its been God alone. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive