Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Good Morning Lord

 

Ephesians 4:20-24

New International Version (NIV)
20 That, however, is not the way of life you learned 21 when you heard about Christ and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.


Thank You Lord for waking me up today. This time change had me waking earlier than usual. I am so tired lately. I will change my diet and incorporate more vitamins. I thank you for waking me today. I will do my best Lord to make a difference for you. The quality of my life does not depend on my circumstances, I must know that God is in everything and that I must be content in every situation. I can live as close to God as I want or far away from God. I am the one setting up or removing the barrier. I will put more energy in trusting God and enjoying the Presence of God in my life. You are with me and you watch over me wherever I go. Lord I feel overwhelmed with the demands of the world but I will trust in you. Lord I seek grace from you in the areas that I need help in. I am not perfect and I pray that I will be guided to what needs to be done. Off I go to start this race today. I trust you Lord to be with me every step of the way. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive