Friday, November 15, 2013

Light Touch






Acts 19:8-12
Paul entered the synagogue and spoke boldly there for three months, arguing persuasively about the kingdom of God. But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them. He took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus. 10 This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord.

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. I have spent a lot of time crying and I want to trust you more for my problems. You have given me victory before and I believe you will give me victory again. When I am focused on a problem, I gear up for battle. Its intense, its constant and its always on my mind. If I would just look at it in your Light Lord. I would then be able to put some space between my perspective and yours. Most times the problem will seem so insignificant. I will always face troubles in this life, but I don't have to face them alone. Try not to be so serious about the situation. Take a lighter perspective. It not that serious. What can I really do about it anyway. I accept God's grace in the matter. The actions of the apostles convinced many people to believe and have faith in Jesus. Our actions must be consistent with our words. Comforting and loving in one place and distant in another place is wrong. Consistency, truthfulness, and love are necessary. We go where we are loved. If we are comforted there, then we stay, if not we leave. So much time seems to have been wasted by me. I don't even know why. Did life have to follow this path first? So now what? Take each day with a grain of salt. What does that really mean? Today I will not be so intense. I will lighten up. I will work on being the same in the journal and in person.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive