Thursday, November 28, 2013

Listening and Doing




Thank You Lord. I am done, almost. Just have to put the pie in the oven. I'm so pleased to have everything done by 2:30. Dinner at 3pm. Yea. Its just us. Me, my daughter, mother, brother and grandson. That's enough really. My grandson wants us all to eat at the table together. He even fixed up the table. I think he is needing some family time. His mom's in the bed, she's been there most of the day. Dad is in the bed, brother in the bed, mom's been in the bed most of the day. I had my grandson helping me most of the day. We did a good job. He wants to celebrate his success. So now I'm off to a shower and  have moved dinner to 4pm. Doesn't matter, its just him and me at the table anyway, but he needs to have a formal meal and I will do that for him. I love talking to you any way I can. So I am going to watch my mouth. Do some black Friday cyber shopping later, because I need a new desktop computer for the family room and they all look to me to replace it. I guess I'll do some cyber shopping. Maybe I should wait until tomorrow for the real black Friday. But then there is the cyber Monday. I don't have time for all these "special" deal days. I don't know which day is going to have the best deal.  I just want to buy something and get the best deal I can, period. All this hype is annoying. Oops, I'm complaining. Thank you God for the ability to have a choice. Whatever happens will happen. I'm getting it from one place only anyway. That's where I have the availability to do it and I am blessed to have that. Thank you God. Thank you for  not having the squirrels and raccoons and mice and spiders invade my house today. Its been quiet. I like quiet. OK, time to get ready. So I will be listening to you and doing what you tell me to do. I'm so blessed to be loved and cared for today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive