Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Obedient til the End


Romans 8:1

New International Version (NIV)

 

 

Life Through the Spirit

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
 
 

John 19:17-19

New International Version (NIV)
17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified him, and with him two others—one on each side and Jesus in the middle.
19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross.
It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews.
 

Luke 6:37

King James Version (KJV)
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:



Thank You Lord for another day. You are the great equalizer. You remind me of your great sacrifice and how you suffered but you did what had to be done to save me. Can I ever repay you enough for your great sacrifice? I will try. Lord I will continue to follow you. I seek you daily. I want to do your will. I don't know if I am doing the right thing, or not sometimes. Is it this way or that way? Say yes to this, no to that, or is it the other way around. Have confidence in my choices. Don't be hesitant to make a move. God is with me. Have confidence. Trust in the Lord. Trust in the Lord.

 
 
 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive