Sunday, July 28, 2013

Encouraging One Another

Thank you Lord for my love. Thank you for reminding me how much you have done in my life. You saved me when I was ready to fall down the wrong way. You never let me go that way. I have never had a really rough time. I thank God for that. I have kept God in my life to a degree where I would hope I could never just not know who God is in my life. I pray that you are not thinking every pretty women is your soulmate. God will work on that with me because I am truly a one man woman.  But I give you props for just loving on beautiful women. You are my hero. You saved me in more ways than one. Spiritually and Emotionally. Physically we are still working on that. You are handsome to me and I love you so I forgive you for everything.  God is good. I have my joy back today. I am renewed in having hope. Hopelessness is so futile. This is not the end, its a new beginning. Thank you God for change. I love you and look forward to a wonderful future. Now.
So I bought a new juicer/blender/ kitchen system today. I'm going to start juicing. I don't want to look bloated on the wedding photos on the 10th. I'm not going to trip that that you won't be there, I know your AB is important, but Ia will miss you so much on that day. I wanted you there for two reasons. To put my ex in his place, yea, I got a new life and a new man who I love, and to show Jesus is in my life fully. Kim will be there for my church, so I'm cool with that. I will miss you and I I am going to be good with that. God will work with me on that. I'm in wedding mode now that it is two weeks away. I love having my joy back. You have given me so much spiritually that I can only thank God for placing someone loving and caring in my life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive