Friday, July 19, 2013

Love is truly enough






Lord I thank you for today. I am blessed and highly favored. Today I feel loved by you. I know that feelings are things that lead to temptations. Our purpose in life is to not to fall prey to our temptations. Our passions are important. God places purpose inside of us. We need to be passionate about our purpose. I affirm my trust and my faith in you. My feeling is that there is more to this than meets the eye. Affirm my trust in you and my faith will follow. I do not need to hide from my fears and anxiety. I  don't need to pretend they are not there, I can bring my fears into the open where we can deal with them together. Lord I give my fears over to you. you can deal with them. I will concentrate on trusting you. I will concentrate on loving you. I have dreamed about you twice this week. Dreams that were different from anything I have dreamed before. Staying close to you yet, distant. Lord, whatever your plan, let me follow it and be encouraged to have passion to do it. Some things just have to be done. Like it or not.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive