Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Concerns-Blessed Unity


Psalm 133

New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 133

A song of ascents. Of David.

How good and pleasant it is
    when God’s people live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head,
    running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron’s beard,
    down on the collar of his robe.
It is as if the dew of Hermon
    were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the Lord bestows his blessing,
    even life forevermore.


Dear Lord, the concerns that are weighing on my mind are many. We all have concerns, but Lord, these are mine. When does this hormonal menopausal stage leave, if ever? I am so moody and temperamental. My daughter is getting married and the wedding is in 3 weeks. What should I do about this date, bring a date or not. My father is in a skilled nursing facility, bring him home, like my mom wants, but can't take  care of him, or leave him there? Lord, Lord, Lord. North Carolina will be calling tomorrow for a telephone interview, do my best, then what, will I move if I get the job? Daddy definitely will have to stay in the facility. Will Lizzie and Jarrod move back then, once I'm gone? Will I be missed? Can I handle the distance? God is good. I ask God to search my spirit and to help me know what oppositions I have that are opposing His purpose in my life. Lord I confess to all obstacles that I have placed in my life, whether intentional or unintentional. I can be my own worse enemy, but I pray that you will empower me and allow me to move on in the situations that I have given over to you. I am at a crossroads and I pray for the solutions to these obstacles. I pray that I will listen and hear your words and spirit in my life Lord. You are my strong tower and I need your guidance and love. Direct me on the right choices.

Lord you warn us of our enemies. Those that are recognized and not recognized. Help us to discern when we are in danger. Let us know to listen to your warning signs. Keep us safe. We love you Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive