Monday, July 29, 2013

Juicing Day One

OK Lord, we are on a journey. I am bringing back the joy in my life. I loved smiling and laughing with you yesterday. I love being with. You influenced me to think about juicing as a way to help control my weight. So I went out and bought this wonderful Ninja Kitchen System with the three different size attachment, ever so sharp blades, and the fact that it has two single serve cups as well as  a bowl for me to make dough. Yea, I did it. So then I bought some random fruit and vegetables that were mentioned in the recipes in the book. Found a three day juicing program to get started on and I am ready. Yep, I'm ready. Washed the pieces in nice warm soapy water, I'm ready now. I am so ready. Now I prepare for my first vegetable juice drink. I don't know why I thought it would work out better. I forgot some of the ingredients. Didn't have them on the list. Now all I have that I can make are smoothies.But I haven't given up. Off to the store for the missing ingredients. Juicing will begin today, for sure.

OK so I have made a peach and raspberry smoothie and it was soooooo good.

Now I am going to find the rest of the vegetables for the 7lbs in seven days program. Forget the three day program, let's go for seven days. I'm excited.
I want this to work so bad. I will keep it off this time. I will be healthier and more energetic. My mood will improve and my mind will be clearer. The sky will be bluer, the world will be wonderful.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I have to psych myself up to stay focused. If I can believe in this, I can do it. God is with me. I believe it will help me to be healthier, maybe live to 120 years old. That's what the bible says. Eating a more plant based diet will do so much. I just hope I can get past the taste. If I can get it to taste good, then it can work. I can do it.


I need to place a pen in my purse so I can stop writing checks with my sharpie marker.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive