Sunday, July 21, 2013

All That's Going On in My Life, 48 hours is my future



Luke 15:17-19
 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.


Do not be a person that easily passes judgments on the faults and failures of others. We all have faults. We have a tendency to lock people into their past. We have a tendency to think that we are on our own with our successes. God gave us everything we have and whatever we are going to have. We have to thank God for everything that we have. David wrote He has goodness and kindness chasing me. I am blessed. God has smiled on me. God the Father loves me.

I love you for being so confident. You speak to our hearts and mind with true love. You forgot to say be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I know you are a blessing to me. You stand tall and strong proclaiming the word of God. Your love is forever. I love you and I believe in you. I have faith in you. I believe that change is in the future. In the near future. God is getting ready to make some changes.  48 hrs change will happen. Glory to God. I love you. 

I hate it when people are against you. The fact that you are willing to speak the truth, people want to hate on you. Know that you are loved and that God is watching. Don't be weary in your well doing. You are doing a good thing. Be proud and loving. I love you and pray for you daily. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive