Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Good Night

 

 

Ecclesiastes 3

New International Version (NIV)

A Time for Everything

There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
    a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.
 
 
Good Night My Lord. Today has come to a close for me and I just had to spend a little time posting a note. I just want you to know that I care. It is not a meaningless task to write. Sometimes I think its means nothing and its just a waste of time. Other times I feel its important. It is my connection to a very special individual in my life. Someone who I feel very close to in many ways, even though I am just a loon sometimes. Sometimes. It will get better. Tomorrow I will go to this crazy career fair. I bet the lines will be long, cameras talking about the number of teachers looking for jobs and the number of jobs available. Keep the faith, keep believing in the good. Stay positive about the whole experience. My attitude is what will make the difference for me. Thank You Jesus for success in the position that is right for me. Glory to God. May God bless everyone one in my life tonight, especially my family, my church and my country. Bless the leaders who have to decide our future. Give them courage to make the right decisions. Bless the children to do the right thing. Bless their parents to be parents even when its tough. I love you and hope that you sleep very well tonight. I hope that your day wasn't too hard. I pray that the negative people are a small part of your life and you are surrounded by loving people who are encouraging and supportive. I pray that you will make sense in everything you do and that you are encouraged to do the right thing. God Bless you and keep you tonight. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive