Sunday, January 29, 2012

Walking in Love

Lord it is not easy to walk in love all of the time. Sometimes we are our own worse enemies. We can make things a lot harder and more difficult than they need to be. As a Christian, we want to believe that we can love our enemies and we are able to practice self control and restraint in all situations. But enemies and obstacles are real and how we deal with them is real too. Working God's purpose require us to get rid of the fears and frustrations that cloud our minds. The worries that keep us up at night and seem to wake us up in the morning. I ask God to search me and help me to know what opposes his purpose. Remove it from me, empower me to change and move on. Whatever the concerns that are weighing on my mind, I turn them over to God. Micah 5:9 your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies, and all your foes will be destroyed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive