Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Aftermath

When we have to cleanup after tradegy strikes, we try to make sens of what just happened. Our senses are in shock and we are disoriented to our surroundings. While they are the same, the is not any familiarity in th situation. We feel lost and confused. Everybody has their version of what happened and why. We all wondered if this could have been avoided. Could we have done something,could we have read the signs better, how did we miss the clues. But in the mist of all the pain and trauma God is there. Nahum 3:18-19 O king of Assyria, your shepards slumber, your nobles lie down to rest. Your people are scattered on the mountains with no one to gather them. Nothing ca n heal your wound; your injury is fatal. Everyone who hears the news about you Claps their hands at your fall, for who has not felt your endless cruelty? But I know that God will never leave me nor will he forsake me. God is with me, Hebrews 13:5-6 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The Righteous Lord Almighty is my protector through the good and the bad. Today I will exercise, correct papers and try to throw away some junk. I will praise the Lord and thank him for everything. Be blessed tasty ad be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive