Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trust

Dear Lord, this must really be amazing because I have not had these many obstacles to posting in my journal in a long long time. Now that I am trying to be consistent it's like everything wants to go wrong with the computer. But the devil is a liar. God has placed many spiritual gifts among his people and I had wisdom enough to use my I Pad. I wish I would have thought of it sooner, but I thought of it. Glory be to God. We all have spiritual gifts whether big or small. What can I do to contribute? Where do I fit in? How do you see me being a part of the church, Lord? 1Corinthians12 Lord I speak in Love. I want to please you and my desire is to do your will. Lead me, guide me, show me the way. Be blessed and be a blessing. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive