Friday, January 27, 2012

False Accusations

Acts 24:12-16 I ask God to give me patience and love for the people around me. Allow me to show love and to be loved. Allow me to speak the truth and to hear the truth with an open and clean heart. let no weapon formed against me or my loved ones prosper. I seek daily to be just and upright in God's eye I pray for healing for my brothers and sisters. Especially for those with a growth or tumor on the neck and head. Specifically on the left side of their body. Lord heal them, allow them to go to the doctor in time. Let the growth be benign. Let no harm come to them. Let your healing powers wash over them. Let them respond early and quickly to any signs of distress. Protect them Lord, heal them Lord. May God bless you today and be a blessing to someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive