Monday, January 30, 2012

Truth

Luke 8:16-18 A Lamp on a Stand     16 “No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. 17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. 18 Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them." Guide me Lord to the truth today. I thank you God for your blessings and for allowing me to be here another day. I pray that I am able to listen and hear your word speak to my heart and my mind. Let me not hide my talents, whatever they may be. Let my words be true and uplifting. My desire is to reach someone's heart. I pray that I am able to accomplish something today. I don't just seek material gain, I seek a closer relationship with you. Wisdom to know God's will and his word in my life. Thank you God for your blessings. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive