Monday, January 9, 2012

Psalm 36:10-12

Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart. May the foot of the proud not come against me, nor the hand of the wicked drive me away. See how the evildoers lie fallen-thrown down not able to rise!

Lord I find it difficult to acknowledge that I need love. It seems to indicate some how that I am not complete or that I must look to someone else for completion. My need is something that is inexhaustible, yesterday's love is not enough for today. Love must be reinforced and given priority every day. To need love means I need people. Even if I have all of them loving me and I am loving them I still have need for love. God's love is sufficient. There is peace within God's love. I pray that God's love will soften my heart and keep me open to love. I give thanks to God that he is active in helping me chose what is right. I thank God that I am trusting in him and know that his plans for me are good and loving and trusting.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive