Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Prayer

I pray that I and others who have a need can admit that need to you today Lord. I pray that I  can embrace help and know that I am an asset in any situation that I am in. I look for the good in the situation and will continue to seek assistance in all the areas that I just seem to know nothing about or am just failing at any attempt to be successful. I don't seem to  listen as well as I should. I don't know all the answers. I should have checked the information before hand. I seem to have a problem with that. Let me not worry about what I can't fix and work on the things that I can fix. Moving forward. Embracing the new day, walking in God's Light today. I will not let my joy be taken and I will not feel self conscious or inadequate. I am working on the things I need to change for this year. Things that I have control over. I will make a difference on those things. Reduce is my theme. Reduce my weight. Reduce the number of items, materials that I have around the house and in my classroom. Declutter. Reduce the stressful situations in my life. Reclaim my authority over my life. Turn it over to God and work God's Plan for me. What is in store for us this year? More of the same from last year? I think not. Be Blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you whether you believe it or not. I'm moving forward in my life. I refuse to sit still and let life pass me by. There is a plan for me and I will press forward towards the completion of that plan.
Romans 1:18-32

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive