Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Work of The King


Matthew 16:24-26
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for you to gain the whole world, yet forfeit your soul? Or what can you give in exchange for your soul?

Lord as I prepare myself for today I ask that we have no surprises. Let the day be productive. Allow the obstacles that come today to be solved. Nothing is to great for God. Lord whatever you have in mind for me allow me to be prepared and ready. I look forward to the challenges of today. I know discipleship cost and I want to be ready. Help prepare me for what I need to do. Keep me alert and cautious. Thank You Lord for your favor. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive