Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thank You Lord

Proverbs 16:7-9

7 When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone’s way,
he causes their enemies to make peace with them.

8 Better a little with righteousness
than much gain with injustice.

9 In their hearts humans plan their course,
but the LORD establishes their steps.

Lord you have answered my prayers. I thank you for providing a way for me. I continue to be challenged in this role but you allow me to stay here and work it out. That's up to me. I will give thank to the Lord because he is good and his mercy does endure forever and ever and ever. Thank You Lord. I love you. Show your blessings and mercy to all those who seek you today. Glory to your name Lord. You are worthy to be praised. Thank You. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive