Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Discipline

Father God I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord of my life. I am set free from habits that held me captive in the name of Jesus. I seek your word and your will in my life Lord. I am strengthen and reinforced with your power by the Holy Spirit. Whatever problems that I have allow me to release them to you Lord. Allow me to do what is necessary to stand against all of the strategies and deceit and spiritual wickedness that involves Satan. Let a calm, cooperative and loving spirit come up us. Let my workplace, home and church receive God's grace. Let us work together to build the kingdom of God here on earth. Help us to help one another with a clean and pure heart. Keep us under your watchful eye and guide us with your will. We love you, we love you, I love you.
Matthew 18:15-20
15 “If your brother or sister[a] sins,[b] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[c] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive