Monday, August 29, 2011

Give Praise

Isaiah 25
Praise to the LORD
1 LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago.


Lord you are wonderful and marvelous. I will praise your name forever and ever and ever. Today we carry the dream and dreamer back into our remembrance. We honor you Lord by exalting a man who believed in non violence as a way to change a nation. His life was lost but his message remains. We continue to strive toward the mark. Just as we do with Jesus. Lord bless our attempts to honor you through him. We love you Lord. I pray that we can have the dedication some time during the first two weeks of October, so I can attend. Today I will spend time telling my students about Dr. King and reminding them that he was a great man. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive