Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Day of Blessing

In keeping with the forty day of blessing, today is your day to be blessed.
Today I bestow upon you love and peace.

I pray for calm in your life. Anything that has you upset or bewildered must leave. I pray for joy to enter into your life and for it to stay there. Today is your day of full and complete blessings. Speak whatever you want today and it is yours.

I pray that I will be a blessing for you. I want nothing but happiness, peace, joy and honor for you.I woke up with you on my mind and I knew I had to do something about it. This is my day to bless you. God loves you and so do I. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. That warms my heart. I will be kind and thoughtful to you. I am strengthen and encouraged by the holy spirit.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive