Monday, August 22, 2011

The Right Words

Dear Lord, I ask that you give me the right words to say today. Fill my heart and mind with your will and your words.

I pray that I will not lose heart and grow weary and faint. Lord help me to do the right thing at the right time. Release my courage and strength.

When opportunity opens up for me today, allow me to be aware and mindful of that situation. Let it be pleasing to you God.

Lord I confess that my faith is necessary for all good things to flow. As a believer of your word and a tither who sows generously and with joyful pleasure, Lord, allow me to be a blessing to others.

Your word says we reap what we sow so let me reap blessings, love, and all that is good and pleasing to you. Lord you provide for the smallest of sparrow so I know you can provide for me. Let your will be done in this situation. Lord you provide everything so that we are able to give back to you.

Give, and it shall be given unto you good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.- Luke 6:38

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive