Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Public and Private Life.

What do you do when people you work with watch every little thing you do at work and at home? What is the facination? I'm trying to do my best at work. Come early, leave late. Volunteer for stuff. Still I am challenged to do better. I want to do my best. Not that I don't seem to have my fair share of troubles. Man/woman born of women shall have troubles. But the good news is that it doesn't last forever. Am I on the menu now? How is it that I am scheduled for observations three days out? Is it to trip me up or to know I can do a good job? My laptop computer's getting fixed so it will be out for another week. I finally figured out how to use this ereader android tablet that I got for Christmas. How I have made it this long,since July 26, is amazing. What's expected of me?
Daniel 6

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive