Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whatever May Happen

My heart goes out to you because I know you feel disappointed because of their lack of appreciation for all that you do to better the community and to truly bring God's word and way of life to all the world. The righteous suffer with the bad for their sins. We assume our own personal responsibility for circumstances beyond our control and for things that we may have done or said that aggravated the situation.

Whatever you decide, I know that God will be by your side and so will I. Where ever you go, you will have many who love you and who support you. Your critics do not out number your supporters. You will make the right decision. I feel inclined not to lean one way or the other, while I assume some responsibility of  messing with your heart, I stand by what ever decision you make. It is not right for them to give you such unreasonable ultimatums that show no consideration for you or your congregation. It is a sign alright. Submission to God's Will. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive