Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Renew Fellowship

Father God I believe and confess that you are my Lord and Savior. Lord, you have taken me through the operation with success. I consider waking up from it being a success.

I am now in recuperation. Now I know that I have not been cleared to drive for at least ten days.

I'm looking forward to March 11th because I purchased the fifty dollar ticket and dog gone it I am going to see John Legend. The Good Lord Providing me with that opportunity.

Father God you are greater and mightier than all else on this earth. I continue to renew my fellowship with you daily. I seek you out and I search for instruction and understanding through your Word.

I have faith in your Word. I hope for peace and I strive for continual and unconditional love. Thank You for loving me Lord. Thank you for continuing to give me hope and striving for peace.


Thank You for restoring comfort to me and ensuring that my love is in good hands and my heart is in love with the best man alive. Peace, Love and Happiness.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive