Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Blessing

What a blessing to have such wonderful talent come to the community.  I wish I could have been there, but I did give my ticket to someone else and I know they enjoyed the event.

When we look at our history and who we are, we know that there is a time to laugh and a time to cry. We have to have both, even when our emotions are pushed to the edge.

I thank God for all the ways that the Lord has provided for me and forgiven me. No matter how bad things might initially look, I know that there is a reason for Atonement and Celebration.

I drove a short distance today and it didn't feel so good. I think I may have rushed it a bit. Take it slow and know that I will be out on the road soon enough.I pray for your happiness.

Thank God for you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive