Sunday, March 20, 2011

Take Time to SEE each other

God I take time to see others today. I thank you for the gifts you have given me and the people you have placed in my life. I take nothing for granted and I pray that I have not denied you or your Word. Thank You God for loving me during my time here on earth. I look forward to continual service for you Lord. I pray that my mistakes and fears can be erased. I look forward to serving you always Lord. Giving of myself to you Lord. Taking the time to hear your Word and following your commands. I listen for your word, influence and direction in my life. Thank you Lord for loving me. Help me through hard times. Help me to face what ever may come. When I think I have had enough and that I can't take it anymore, you send hope. We can do what we have to do. We despair over having to go through the same thing again and again but somehow we always come out of it, so Lord, this too shall pass.

 

Job 7:1-8 (New International Version, ©2011)

Job 7

 1 “Do not mortals have hard service on earth?
   Are not their days like those of hired laborers?
2 Like a slave longing for the evening shadows,
   or a hired laborer waiting to be paid,
3 so I have been allotted months of futility,
   and nights of misery have been assigned to me.
4 When I lie down I think, ‘How long before I get up?’
   The night drags on, and I toss and turn until dawn.
5 My body is clothed with worms and scabs,
   my skin is broken and festering.
 6 “My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle,
   and they come to an end without hope.
7 Remember, O God, that my life is but a breath;
   my eyes will never see happiness again.
8 The eye that now sees me will see me no longer;
   you will look for me, but I will be no more.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive