Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for such a thoughtful and truthful bible study. I know that we have a lot to do to reach out and teach our youth. Their anger, their frustration at not being able to do the things that others seem to do with ease, all of these obstacles are a daily challenge. I agree that too much has been allowed to go under the radar. We have allowed them to be more disrespectful and allowed them to do so poorly in school. Sit down with your child, even your teenager, and find out what they are doing in school and help them. I thank you for caring so much. You are a good man and you have a good heart. Your intentions are in the right place. You keep me wishing you were in my life more than you are right now. I refuse to believe that God has taken me this far to just stop right here. I know there is more to this story.


Good night, God Bless you, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive