Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anger

You seemed angry today. If you know what people are going to do, why are you surprised when they do it? Sometimes too much knowledge isn't good for you. Leave some mystery to the situation. If I knew for sure you were going to be some place I would make a real effort to be there. Too many times I have attended events and you weren't there. I though you would be out with some of your friends enjoying your day, not at the young adults event. I had decided to attend then I changed my mind. I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear. Why am I explaining this to you. I don't know. I want to attend as many events as possible. The summer line up looks good. I plan on attending as many as possible. I don't know if there is a connection or a reason but I am still writing. I wonder what to get the man who doesn't want anything in particular. Let us never lose focus on why we are here. Good Night and God Bless You' I pray that you have a peaceful sleep. Be blessed and  be a blessing, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive