Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reconnect

It is so important to remember that they are children that are learning how to be responsible or irresponsible citizens in our community. I have really made an effort not to be so mean to them. We have four weeks left and I do not plan on having a breakdown before then. We are preparing for the ribbon pinning on Friday and its absolutely insane. I didn't call the kids insane, just the procedures and their actions. I have to check myself daily, hourly, every minute when I am thinking about how I interact with these children. I don't want to be a hindrance to their well being. I know if I continue to be aware of my actions I will continue to check myself. I though about giving you a beautiful night gown to say good night, but then I think you already have a good visual going now. Good Night. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive