Monday, May 17, 2010

Brevity

Lord, how do I become a ministry partner? How do I become a partner in this relationship so that I am able to grow and be a positive instead of a negative. I must renew my fellowship. Father God, I have to perform, believe and confess that I am a disciple of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I do know more word and have more faith than I admit to knowing. Lord, I pray that I never take a single moment for granted. I pray that I never allow life to get so busy that I miss out on life. Lord let me not waste your time or energy on nonsense. I have to think on this some more. There's a change happening and I want to know what it is and to be a part of your life whatever role I play. God Bless You today and I pray that you will always be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive