Thursday, May 20, 2010

Peaceful Sleep

Father God I ask you to bring every thought, every imagination, and every dream into the captivity and obedience of Jesus Christ. I thank you that even as I sleep tonight my heart will counsel me and reveal to me your purpose and your plan. Thank you for the sweet and restoring sleep that I will receive tonight. I cast all of my cares, my doubts and my fears on you. I hear your promise that I am your beloved and that I will have sweet sleep. Therefore my heart is glad, and my spirit rejoices. My body and soul are at rest and I am confident in the Lord. Be Blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. I love you.
Proverbs 3:1-6
My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,

2 for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.

3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.

4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive