Friday, May 21, 2010

Already

I look at the time and its already 10 o'clock. I finished the ribbon pinning ceremony at 7'o'clock or round about then and I was on my way home straight away. After just arriving a little past 8pm and then finding my way to some dinner and rest I find that its now 10:15. Just like that, its 10:15pm.
Good Lord now its 10 pm and I am feeling that its late and I should know better. How did I let the time slip away from me? What happened? What shall I do?
Our ceremony went well tonight. The eighth graders performed well. Seventh grade, as usual, lacked the enthusiasm. None the less, the students were drawn to tears and their parents were elated to see their young ones preparing for the time honored ceremony of ribbon pinning. Thank God we are done with this part. Practice was such a bother. They never once got it right during practice. Thank God they were able to do it right when it mattered. Its amazing how they are able to do what is necessary when the time comes for them to do it right.

Anyway, I just finished Sherlock Holmes. I saw it in the theatre, but now I have it with Netflix. There is not much to do after the ceremony. I am ready to call it a day and start over tomorrow. Good Night. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. God bless you and I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive