Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Having a Spirit Controlled Life

My life is not to be controlled by the flesh. All of the thoughts rushing through my mind right now can side track me from my purpose. I have to think about them but they do not control or own me. My job, the millions of cuts that are coming due to budget constraints. My homelife, my dad's building and his health concerns. My own personal life, health and happiness. All of these thoughts can consume me and get me off focus of a life that is lived in the Spirit. I am a conqueror and I gain victory through Christ Jesus. I will not let myself be overcome wby evil, but I will overcome evil with good. All things of God are good. I will put on the full armor of God today. The light of His light will shine in me. His tongue shall be my words and His clothes will comfort and protect me. I make no provisions for myself, God will provide. I will be free of worries and doubt. Unwavering in my love of Christ and my desire to do His will. Thank You Jesus for loving me and continuing to walk with me on my journey.
God bless you today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive