Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Abide in Me and I Will Abide in You

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what every you will and it shall be given to you. - John 15:7

Abide in, Live in, Meditate on, Dwell in, Spend time with it, day and night. Fill our minds and our mouths, and let it guide our every movement and our every thoughts. Let it play in your mind like a favorite song.

If i listen to the word within me, I hear a scripture that is the answer to my situation. I am delivered by the word of God that is dwelling in me. Abide in the Word, Meditate on it day and night. Let God provide the answers. If I stumble I know you are there to catch me.

Together we invite the Holy Spirit to work on our behalf, whatever is brought to our remembrance from the Word, we will act on it, we will be obedient to God's every command and we will make quality decisions that reflect our willingness to abide in God's Word in our lives. We will over come and conqueror. We are the head and not the tail. God lives in us and we are heirs of His kingdom. We love the Lord and the Lord loves us.

I'm sorry that I had to leave early last night, I thought it was going to really be an hour and a half, not a real bible study. I had to pick up my daughter and grandson from O'Hare. I am hoping that the recording is so we can begin to see video of bible study, and I pray that it runs in its entirety.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive