Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God's Blessing

God has given me the opportunity to heal.

I no longer have summer school. The kids wouldn't come so they had to cut two teachers. I was one.

I really don't feel bad about it. I was not feeling well, I never got over the sinus infection I had a month ago and it just kept getting worse. I left school, went to the doctor, got some stronger antibiotics and I am just going to rest this week.

I have so much to do anyway, this just gives me a chance to pack up daddy's place over these next four weeks before I have to start over again. So I must relax. Time is of the essence. No pressure. I just have to stop being a bitch. Calm down, chill and try to find this nice person that has been missing for a while. Try to reconnect with my friend. Let my spirituality resume its natural high point in my life. Let me be me. Let me connect with God. Its God, family, friends then career.

Being honest, I did want to get new flooring but I will have to wait. I thank God that I still have a job to go back to in the fall. I still worked for two weeks so I have some extra money, I have to decide what to repair, renew or vacation. Now the choice is not easy.

I have to look at the pros and cons for both. But the good news is I don't have to decide now because I wont have it all for another three weeks. I than God for letting me have a little respite early on this month. That was a big help to offset the change in paydays and the fact that they are taking a day away, one they paid us for but now want it back. The nerve.

But money isn't everything, it just allows you to know the difference. Every decision cannot be based on money. A man's heart may devise a way but the Lord directs the steps. Proverbs 16:9

I will try to be humble, humble my self. Make a sacrifice. Sacrifice something important to me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive