Friday, June 5, 2009

Friends

Why is it that some people think they can force you to be their friend? I will be civil to them but I will never be their friend. I refuse to bullied into being your friend. If you have to tell others that I wont be your friend and that I probably don't like you, well how in the world do you think I will become your friend through coercion? How dare you think you can bully me into being your friend? Is this the only way you know how to get a friend. I am 51 years old. I have a grandson and two grown children. I take care of my mother and father. I am not looking to have a friend who is as needy as you seem to be and obviously want me to just call you up on the phone and answer every silly text that you decide to send. I am not like that and definitely not like that with someone who is forcing me to be their friend. I will not be friends to someone who teases me all the time. grow up. Get a life. find someone your own age to play these silly games with. Why have you decided that you want me to be your friend? I didn't ask this woman to be my friend. We are colleagues and that's as far as I want to take it. I stay professional with this woman and she still wants more. This woman is full of take, take, take, she wants from me but is not willing to give anything. This is a working relationship and I am forced to even have to consider her feelings because she is friends with my boss. They want me to be nice to her. How am I suppose to be nice, I can be civil but you cannot force me to be nice. I will not answer her text after hours, I will not call her or make plans to meet her after work hours. I don't want to hang out with her. She needs a friend and I am not the one. I don't have time for her. I have too much on my plate right now and she is annoying.
Even as I say this I hear you saying God placed her in your path for a reason and he probably did but I think I have definitely failed this test. I do not want to be bothered with her and I look forward to next Friday when I don't have to see her for six weeks. I know she thinks she is God's gift to man but I can do without her in my life. Thank you Jesus for giving me a discerning heart.
This woman has been a thorn in my side for 9 months and I will not change that attitude until she is not in my life for a time.
PRAY FOR ME AND HOPE THAT GOD WILL SHINE A LIGHT ON ME TO SEE THIS WOMAN'S WORTH IN MY LIFE BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I AM JUST COUNTING THE HOURS UNTIL SHE IS OUT OF IT.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive