Saturday, June 6, 2009

Getting Priorities Straight

What would someone observing me for a week think my priorities are? Where is God in the midst of all these priorities? We are all pulled in a myriad of different activities and directions. Where is God in all of these priorities?

What have we started to build but then put aside because of opposition? Has God called us back to work on that building again? Its time for us to finish rebuilding the temple of God. God is within us and we are his people.

...Give careful thought to your ways. You have planted much but harvest little. You eat but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes but are not warm. You earn wages, only to t=put them in a purse with holes in it.... Haggai 1:5-6

Haggai 1-2 the Lord gives us the ultimate message, I am with you. Be strong and work, for I am with you. Give me your priorities God and I pray that I will be work your priorities, not mine.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive