Monday, October 6, 2008

Put on Your Spiritual Armor

Its not a battle of flesh and blood but of the spirit.

We have to realize that blaming people and circumstances are not the way.

I have been consumed with what I see. It looks bleak but I have to remember that God is in the mix. God hears our prayers. God hears the prayers of his people. GOD IS.

So when I think I can come up with the solution, I have to ask, Is God in this or do I think I am in charge? Did I seek Him first, am I acting on His behalf? Did I ask God what to do? When I come against an obstacle do I ask God to fight the battle or do I take it on for myself? Am I pleased with the results? How's that been working for me lately? I know I love you, I love the Lord and I love me. I take my place with the faithful and I let God know that I love Him. I shall bless his name at all times.

Have a blessed afternoon and evening. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

 

"Hope is a waking dream." This is the process by which you are experiencing such growth. To slowly realize that we are not pawns in the great game of life; but have power to command the very elements to create our experiences now that is a dream that gives great hope for our future."
- Aristotle

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive